|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Litre|
|Model/Grade||ALL RANGE AVIALABLE|
|Packaging Size (litres)||20|
Ultrachem now has a complete line of Premium Quality Food Grade Synthetic Oils and Grease to compliment our line ofIndustrial Lubricants. These products meet all of the requirements of the USDAand FDA H-1 regulations, 21 CFR 178.3570,and conform to the requirements of NSF. This Omnilube® line of oils for incidental food contact is available for compressor, hydraulic, gear and multipurpose applications as follows:Compressor Oils:
Multipurpose Hydraulic Oils:
- Omnilube® 520, 546, 568, 5131 and 640.- These oils are ISO VG 32 through 150 Hi food grade oils for use in a wide variety of rotary screw, rotary vane, and reciprocating compressors and vacuum pumps. Recommended change-out intervals are 2,000 to 4,000 hours.• Omnilube® 32/46, 68 and 455are novel, recently developed rotary screw and reciprocating air compressor lubricants with greatly improved wear, oxidation and lubricity vs. currently available H-1 food grade synthetic lubricants. These lubricants were designed with a proprietary additive package, are registered with NSF and meet USDA H-1 requirements. Field tests have shown these lubricants to outlast other synthetic H-1 lubricants by 50%to 100%.
- Omnilube® FGH 1000 Series Multi-Purpose Hydraulic Oils.-These oils are suitable for hydraulic systems, bearings, oven chains, canning applications, and valves.
- Omnilube® FGH 2000 Series High Load AW Multi-Purpose Hydraulic Oils. - These premium quality oils are intended for use where longer oil change intervals or more extreme duty cycles require a longer lasting, heavier duty product.
- Omnilube® FGG 1000 Gear Oil Series. - These oils are suitable for use in gear sets, worm gears, bearings and as chain lubricants.
- Omnilube® FGG 2000 Severe Load Gear Oil Series. - These premium quality oils are intended for use in more severely loaded applications than the 1000 Gear Oil Series.
- Omnilube® FGM2 Grease-This multi-purpose PAO based calcium complex sulfonate grease offers outstanding performance in a wide variety of applications including use in wheel bearings and as chassis lubrication.
- Omnilube® PG-130-FGChain Lubricant - This H-1 food grade polyalkylene glycol based chain oil is designed for use on chains where higher temperatures areexpected. It will not leave deposits associated with some other oils.
- Omnilube® PG-220 FG Chain Lubricant. - This H-1 food grade polyalkylene glycol based chain oil is designed for use on chains where higher temperatures areexpected. It will not leave deposits associated with some other oils.